Diabetes is a very serious health problem that affects millions and it also leads to hypertension, heart disease and other problems. This is not a disease to be trifled with. Allowing it to get uncontrolled can mean blindness, amputations, kidney failures or even death.
The implications are severe and if you have diabetes, getting it under control should be your priority. The biggest cause of most type 2 diabetes is one’s diet and sedentary lifestyle. But how do you fix this problem?
The answer – The Big Diabetes Lie.
This program is an online bestseller that has been around for a couple of years now. Written by Max Sidorov, the premise of the guide is that major pharmaceutical companies are more interesting in treating the problem rather than curing it.
There’s big money to be made in medication, insulin, syringes and supplies, etc. The general impression that these companies want you to have is that diabetes requires all these special measures. This is a lie and that’s exactly why Max, titled his book ‘The Big Diabetes Lie’.
The information in this guide is about addressing the root cause of the problem. Treating the symptoms is neither productive nor helpful. Max’s wealth of information in The Big Diabetes lie will show you how to bring the disease to a halt, stabilize your blood sugar levels and lower your risk of diabetes-related complications.
Let’s examine the pros and cons of this highly popular and controversial book.
The Good Points:
The avoidance of refined carbs and other detrimental foods that are revealed in the guide will prevent wild blood sugar fluctuations. Your condition will improve by leaps and bounds.
2) This book was written for laymen. Complex medical terms have been forsaken for simplicity and ease of understanding. It’s an easy read and following the tips will be a breeze.
3) Success depends upon a good plan. Max’s ‘7 Steps to Health’ plan is one that you can count on. All you need to do is follow it to the letter and you’ll see results.
4) You can test the program out for 60-days and if you’re not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund. There is a money-back guarantee. 60 days is long enough for you to see major improvements in your condition.
5) The Big Diabetes Lie has sold thousands of copies. It’s been a bestseller for a few years now with many positive reviews on the official website. This is positive social proof that the product delivers what it says it will.
6) Everything you need is provided. Nutrition tips, diet tricks, meal plans, and so much more to help you get this disease under control. You can’t go wrong with it.
7) The tone of The Big Diabetes Lie is very encouraging. The biggest problem with most diabetes books is that they paint a somber picture of how dangerous this disease is and state that it has no cure.
Sidorov’s book is uplifting and give you hope. Diabetes is NOT a death sentence. If you follow the advice in this book, you’ll not need to worry about diabetes ruining your life. You can lead a full and rewarding life while keeping diabetes under control.
The Bad Points:
1) No product is perfect for everyone. Some diabetes sufferers may see no results, but they’re a very small minority. Type 1 diabetes patients will still need insulin injections to manage the problem. It’s also best to see a doctor to ascertain the severity of your problem. The holistic tips in this guide will complement most doctors’ treatments.
2) You can only buy this book online.
Should You Get It?
A definite yes! If you have diabetes, or you know someone who does, this book is a godsend. The advice is on point, easy to follow and highly effective.
Give it a try for 2 months and you’ll be amazed at how your diabetes comes under your control. Your blood glucose levels will be stable, you’d have shed excess fat, reduced inflammation and look and feel much better.
Every diabetes sufferer will benefit from this book. Get it today and test it out. It’s amazing.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.
Sign up for our Newsletter and new product notices